E. Design is an online design service that Studio NousNous offers, mainly for smaller spaces inside and outside. Worldwide.
Because the entire design process is online and communication with client is by email. It gives opportunities to work together all over the world. There are no boundaries. Studio NousNous has been applying this process before Covid-19. We believe that clients, that just want to tackle that particular not-so-big space for years, also have to be able to receive a healthy "green" design for an affordable price.
1. No time restrictions. The space can come together at your chosen pace. Whether you want to run the space(s) at night or in 2 years from start to finish. You set the pace. Once the plan we designed is complete, it is in your hands. You decide whether to continue with our exact suggestions or use them as inspiration to find something else. You are in control.
2. It's relaxing + comfortable + non-intimidating. As soon as we correspond via email, you send the photos + dimensions of the space(s) you want to work on, completely at your leisure. No worries that every space is super clean or 'perfect'. There is no need to make an appointment. All contact is by mail.
3. It's affordable. Working with an designer is often considered very expensive and only for those with huge budgets, but that's not always true. When you work with us, you get the expertise of a well-trained, professional designer in a very affordable way. Partly because the entire process takes place online and via e-mail.
4. You do some of the work. You complete a detailed design questionnaire that provides all the necessary information to create the design idea. You also send photos and measurements of your chosen space. This reduces a significant amount of work that a conventional designer would normally do and charge for. We collect the information and research to create a unique space or spaces and you just have to run it and wait for the deliveries (furniture, materials, lightning, etc. etc.)!
5. It's an 'idea'. You only pay for an idea. The idea of the spaces(s) provides a "look" and the products are our suggestions. Some customers use some elements of the design; others buy all the recommended products, while others just want some inspiration. That freedom is yours!