How does it work?
The process related to options A and B (read about A and B under the heading "e.Design". In the dropdown menu at the top right of the website):
1. You can purchase a suitable package directly on our website. Payment is required to start the design. Click on the NousNous logo at the top left and then click on the "I want" button, which will guide you through to the packages. Or click on the NousNous logo at the top left and then scroll down to access the packages section.
2. Once payment is received, we will send an email with a link to your design questionnaire and inform you about all your project details. This includes photos of your room, measurements of the room (s), any inspiration photos or ideas you have and anything we need to know before we get started.
3. Now - on to the design! From here, depending on the package, we make a concept board (direction of the design) and floor plan proposal within 7 working days. If necessary, we can provide 1 additional overhaul.
4. After determining the direction of the design (depending on the package), we proceed with the final design board (visual presentation, shape of mood board, partly in perspective the current recommended products) and style board (the handy in- one-clickable shopping list) of the products. This will then be delivered to you within 7 to 10 working days.
** Rate is for one room. Open concept / multiple rooms are priced separately.
** For option C (read about C under the heading "e.Design" in the dropdown menu at the top right of the website) It is recommended to send an email first.
What is included in an e.Design package?
* A concept board, the starting point of the creative process for a new room design. It can be described as the direction that the project will take.
* A design board, which is a visual representation of what your space will look like with the current recommended furniture, color and decor. Think of a mood board with some perspective.
* A floor plan to show the layout of the room in top view (bird's eye view).
* Instructions - if necessary - on how high a photo should be hung.
* Your own style board aka the shopping list, so you can buy all recommended products at once or just a few products with one click on the image, saving you even more time.